BIG SUGAR VICTORIOUS

This is a complete waste of time for you. You don't care about BIG SUGAR VICTORIOUS. You are indifferent to BIG SUGAR VICTORIOUS. BSV is a noise / lo-fi / plunderphonic sound artist. I am so disorganized I need this blog to keep myself glued together

Monday, February 12, 2007

Split with Seism

Seism is a Canadian Noise artist. He has over 200 net releases at archive.org here.

I did a split with him for his netlabel kHz Media under the name I8X8X888ET. My piece was called A Fluffernutter Container Filled With Human Excrement. I got the idea for this title from watching a story on Court TV about a prison that had a wing for mentally disturbed inmates. Apparently, one of the inmates threw this at a guard.

For some reason, this item was removed from Archive.org. If I can find a copy, I will make it available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home