BIG SUGAR VICTORIOUS

This is a complete waste of time for you. You don't care about BIG SUGAR VICTORIOUS. You are indifferent to BIG SUGAR VICTORIOUS. BSV is a noise / lo-fi / plunderphonic sound artist. I am so disorganized I need this blog to keep myself glued together

Monday, February 12, 2007

The first Big Sugar Victorious CD

BSV-001 Whipped Cream, Yes...Nuts, No

This is the first Big Sugar Victorious CD release. It is on the awesome Smell the Stench label, which everyone should check out.
It is not actually available through contact with the label. I have copies of the CD and Leigh sent me the label identifier and cover artwork based on the BSV logo I e-mailed to him. Let me know if you want a copy. The track listing is as follows:

1. Intro- w.geo (0:22)
2. Sticky, Viscous Gel (4:48)
3. Patented, Comfortable (6:35)
4. Forces of Darkness (15:09)
5. Washii (15:13)
6. Untitled (1:19)

I refuse to accept any copyright protection. You can sample and rework whatever you want from anything I do. Just let me know what you did. I would like to hear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home