BIG SUGAR VICTORIOUS

This is a complete waste of time for you. You don't care about BIG SUGAR VICTORIOUS. You are indifferent to BIG SUGAR VICTORIOUS. BSV is a noise / lo-fi / plunderphonic sound artist. I am so disorganized I need this blog to keep myself glued together

Monday, February 12, 2007

Split / Collaboration with Rasmussen

I did a split with John Rasmussen on the Swamp of Pus label. Check out their label. They have very good DIY music and noise. John Rasmussen also makes music as Page 27 . The track listing is:

1. BSV- Peace Land Bread
2. BSV- For Years, Astrology Was TBDR of the Sciences...Not So Good
3. BSV- Stupid Flounders Give Apes the Vote...You Wont Regret It
4. Rasmussen- Toooute
5. Rasmussen- Mud
6. Rasmussen- DalekDub

The song titles from my part of the split came from a piece of scratch paper I found at the local public library. Those three things were written on it in pencil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home