BIG SUGAR VICTORIOUS

This is a complete waste of time for you. You don't care about BIG SUGAR VICTORIOUS. You are indifferent to BIG SUGAR VICTORIOUS. BSV is a noise / lo-fi / plunderphonic sound artist. I am so disorganized I need this blog to keep myself glued together

Monday, February 12, 2007

20kbps Submissions

I have submitted pieces to the netlabel 20kbps. Give them a listen! The 20kbps netlabel is cool because instead of the normal 128-192 kbps bitrate for their MP3s, their bitrate is 20kbps or less. The quality is diminished but the music has a certain neat novelty to it. Sort of like 8mm film as compared to Hi-Definition video. My submissions are:

Forces of Darkness

High Adventures at Lo-Fidelity

One Car, One Tape Recorder, One Delay Pedal

I have also submitted smaller pieces to 20kbps compilations:

Pink Party and Bitrate- How Low Can You Go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home